Tickets To A Day at Pearl Harbor
- Expert World War II Narration
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Film Footage of Attacks
- Admission to Museums Included
- USS Arizona Memorial
- USS Bowfin Submarine and Museum
- USS Battleship Missouri Deck Tour
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Pacific Aviation Museum
- Historic Honolulu City Tour
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Hawaii Government Buildings
Local Tour Guides | Transportation | Hotel Pick Up-Drop | All Admissions | Arizona Memorial | Battleship Missouri | Bowfin Submarine | Pacific Aviation | City Tour
A Day at Pearl Harbor is our most complete Pearl Harbor tour, featuring all of the museums and memorials of Pearl Harbor. Visit the USS Arizona Memorial, located above the wreckage of the sunken battleship.
Remember and honor the heroes who lost their lives and view the Remembrance Wall, with the names of the heroes of December 7, 1941. Take a guided tour with a docent on the top deck of the USS Missouri, and have time to discover this impressive battleship on your own.
Navigate the tight corridors of the USS Bowfin Submarine known as “The Pearl Harbor Avenger” and learn about aviation history of the United States at the Pacific Aviation Museum, plus enjoy a driving tour of historic Downtown Honolulu, featuring the Iolani Palace (the only royal palace on US soil), the King Kamehameha Statue (featured on Hawaii Five-O) Hawaii State Capitol Building and a drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery with sweeping views overlooking Waikiki , Diamond Head and the city of Honolulu.
Discover the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial
Location: WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument | Difficulty Level: Easy | Time at Memorial: 2 hours approx.
- Ride aboard a Naval vessel to the Arizona Memorial on Battleship Row!
- See the “black tears of the Arizona” (Iridescent oil, still trickling to the top of the harbor surface from the U.S.S. Arizona after 70 years!)
- See actual artifacts from the attack--from both the Japanese and United States!
- Visit the gift shop for books, souvenirs and WWII memorabilia.
- Walk the grounds of the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument with informative displays
- View battleship row, the U.S.S. Bowfin Submarine
- See the Headquarters of the U.S.S. Pacific Fleet
- Discover many Navy vessels that might include destroyers and carriers
What You’ll Do
This tour begins when we pick you up at your hotel or cruise ship arrival point. While traveling to Pearl Harbor our expert guides will take you back in time with a historical recounting of the events leading up to the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Upon arrival at the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument you’ll have a chance to explore the museum filled with historical artifacts and documents that further set the stage of the attack on Pearl Harbor. You’ll also see a historic film featuring archive footage of the actual attack! Then, you’ll board an official United States Navy vessel for a ride across the bay to the site of the Arizona Memorial--suspended above the sunken battleship where 1,177 sailors gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country. You’ll see Pearl Harbor from the same vantage as the sailors did that fateful morning and bear witness to the names of the fallen. Insightful and Unforgettable, this tour is a must for any trip to the islands.
- The 23 min. documentary of the attack might be emotional to some visitors
- There is a 10-15 minute Navy boat ride over to the Memorial
- Subject to close for stormy weather
- Should be able to walk 4 city blocks
Note: Behavior at the Memorials
The memorials are places of honor, inspiration, reflection, and quiet contemplation commemorating those who died during the attack of December 7, 1941. Visitors are asked to assist in maintaining an atmosphere of decorum and respect.
Explore the U.S.S. Missouri Battleship
Location: Ford Island | Difficulty Level: Easy | Time Spent at Location: 2 hours approx.
- Admire the massive guns of the “Mighty Mo”
- Stand on the Surrender Deck where WWII ended
- Learn of the Kamikaze dent
- Enjoy the many exhibits
- Witness the U.S.S. Oklahoma Memorial
What You’ll Do
Board the shuttle to Ford Island, and explore the world’s most famous battleship--the “Mighty Mo.” Walk the deck of this famous battleship and stand beneath the main turrets--huge cannons capable of firing a shell over 20 miles.
Then “go below” and explore where crews lived and worked. You’ll marvel at the dent caused by a crashing Kamikaze plane and even see the exact spot where WWII in the Pacific Ended. This amazing tour of the USS Missouri includes an expert historical tour guide narration.
- 2-story flight of stairs onto the deck. There are also two elevators on the entry Bro.
- Ladders are steep & handholds can be difficult.
- Should be able to walk 4 city blocks
Board the U.S.S. Bowfin Submarine
Location: WWII Valor in the Pacific National Park | Difficulty Level: Easy | Time Spent at Location: 1 hour approx.
- Board the “Pearl Harbor Avenger” Submarine
- Tour the WWII Submarine Museum
What You’ll Do:
Navigate the tight corridors of the U.S.S. Bowfin Submarine, “Pearl Harbor Avenger” - the most decorated submarine in U.S. history and tour the WWII Submarine Museum.
- There are very tight quarters below deck
- Not recommended for people with claustrophobia or people not able to stand for long periods of time.
Pick up location
Your Tour Guide Will Meet At Your Hotel Pick Up Area.
What to Bring
- Government issued Identification (Passports for visitors outside US)
- Wear Covered Shoes and Comfortable clothes (Shirts Are Required)
- No Swim Suits
- No Bags (all bags must be stored for a fee of 3.00 per bag)
- Water & snacks are available to purchase at Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, USS Bowfin submarine and USS Missouri
Days of Operations
Tour Days: Daily
Tour Pick up & Return Times:*
6:45 AM - 5:30 PM
*Tour Pick-Up and Return Times approximate