Visitor Center Information & Maps
Pearl Harbor Historical Sites Aerial overview
WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument & USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument Parking & Building Map
Download Complex Map Download Parking & Building Map
What you can experience at each of the Historical site:
USS Arizona Memorial
- The program is 115 minutes consisting of a 23- minutes documentary of the pearl harbor attack.
- the US Navy boat to the Memorial,
- The memorial Shrine Room with impressive white marble with the names of 1177 men killed aboard the USS Arizona, and the opening on the floor of the monument overlooking the sunken battleship bellow
- The museums within historical collection or artifacts
- Outdoor Exhibits of the attack along the shoreline of the visitor Center
- The books Store with it extensive section of wwwII books and memorabilia
Access: USS Arizona Memorial is access only by a us navy boat departing from The Pearl Harbor Visitors Center and is accessible for the general public. The admission is free.You can book your organized tour packages bellow that include round trip transportation with a historical presentation in the way to the National Park. You can combine the USs Arizona visit with another historical site.
Great exhibits along he shore of the Visitor Center
USS Battleship Missouri
This historical tour of the location where the Japanese surrender ending WWII last about 2 hours
- Admire the massive guns of the “Mighty Mo”
- Stand on the Surrender Deck where WWII ended
- Learn of the Kamikaze dent
- Enjoy the many exhibits
- Witness the U.S.S. Oklahoma Memorial
- The books store where you can get many souvenir of this great battleship
- Access: The Battleship USS Misouri is located on Ford Island and is only accessible for the general public via a shuttle bus departing every 15 minutes from the Arizona Memorial Visitors Center. You can book your tour bellowvfor the Battleship Missouri that include the access and admission .
USS Bowfin Submarine
A WWII Submarine
- Board the “Pearl Harbor Avenger” Submarine
- Tour the WWII Submarine Museum
- Enjoy the many indoor the many indoor and outdoor exhibits
- View the Kaiten -a one men Japanese Suiside Submarine
- Tour theWaterfront Submarine Memorial
- The books store where you can get many souvenir of this great Submarine Access: USS Bowfin Submarine is located next to The Pearl Harbor Visitors Center and is accessible for the general You can book your tour bellow for the Bowfin Submarine that include the access and admission .
Pacific Avation Museum
The larger aviation museum in the pacific has many actual warplanes, you will spent about 1hour
- Tour the museum
- View attack footage from WWII dogfights
- See Japanese Zero planes, B-25B bombers & helicopters
- Hanger 37 with f14 Tomcat and B29
- Access: The Pacific Aviation Museum is located on Ford Island and is only accessible for the general public via a shuttle bus departing every 15 minutes from the Arizona Memorial Visitors Center. You can book your tour below for the Pacific Aviation Museum that include the access and admission .
Pearl Harbor is located in Oahu and The USS Arizona Memorial is part of the 9 historical sites of the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument spanning between the state of Alaska, California and Hawaii.
Pearl Harbor is located on Oahu.
Click below to view all tours departing from: