Tickets to USS Arizona Memorial Tour
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Visit Oahu’s Pacific Historic Park
- Pearl Harbor Museums & Memorials
- World War II Historic Narration
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Authentic Film Footage of Attacks
- Unique Displays of War Memorabilia
- Historic Downtown Honolulu City Tour
- Hawaii State Capitol Building
- Iolani Palace and Kawaiahao Church
- King Kamehameha the Great Statue
- Historic Aliiolani Hale
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
Discover the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial
Location: WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument | Difficulty Level: Easy | Time at Memorial: 2 hours approx.
- Ride aboard a Naval vessel to the Arizona Memorial on Battleship Row!
- See the “black tears of the Arizona” (Iridescent oil, still trickling to the top of the harbor surface from the U.S.S. Arizona after 70 years!)
- See actual artifacts from the attack--from both the Japanese and United States!
- Visit the gift shop for books, souvenirs and WWII memorabilia.
- Walk the grounds of the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument with informative displays
- View battleship row, the U.S.S. Bowfin Submarine
- See the Headquarters of the U.S.S. Pacific Fleet
- Discover many Navy vessels that might include destroyers and carriers
What You’ll Do
This tour begins when we pick you up at the Honolulu Arrival Terminal. While traveling to Pearl Harbor our expert guides will take you back in time with a historical recounting of the events leading up to the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Upon arrival at the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument you’ll have a chance to explore the museum filled with historical artifacts and documents that further set the stage of the attack on Pearl Harbor. You’ll also see a historic film featuring archive footage of the actual attack! Then, you’ll board an official United States Navy vessel for a ride across the bay to the site of the Arizona Memorial--suspended above the sunken battleship where 1,177 sailors gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country. You’ll see Pearl Harbor from the same vantage as the sailors did that fateful morning and bear witness to the names of the fallen. Insightful and Unforgettable, this tour is a must for any trip to the islands.
- The 23 min. documentary of the attack might be emotional to some visitors
- There is a 10-15 minute Navy boat ride over to the Memorial
- Subject to close for stormy weather
- Should be able to walk 4 city blocks
Note: Behavior at the Memorials
The memorials are places of honor, inspiration, reflection, and quiet contemplation commemorating those who died during the attack of December 7, 1941. Visitors are asked to assist in maintaining an atmosphere of decorum and respect.
Pick up location
- Your Tour Guide Will Meet At Your Hotel Pick Up Area.
What to Bring
- Government issued Identification (Passports for visitors outside US)
- Wear Covered Shoes and Comfortable clothes (Shirts Are Required)
- No Swim Suits
- No Bags (all bags must be stored for a fee of 3.00 per bag)
- Water & snacks are available to purchase at Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, USS Bowfin submarine and USS Missouri
Days of Operations
Tour Days: Daily
Tour Pick up & Return Times:*
6:25 AM - 11:30 AM
9:10 AM - 1:45 PM
*Tour Pick-Up and Return Times approximate